Sunday, October 19, 2008

A pondering...

ButterflyTemptress, a great writer who I love to read and in a manner of speaking, sort-of worked with at my old job, is going through a difficult time in her life. I'll refrain from launching into detail, as I can't rightfully count myself as a friend, or even a technical peer in this stage of my blogging infancy, but I can certainly link to someone else who is both, here.

I'd love to help raise money for her cause, if at all possible, and I'm sort of bandying about the idea of a sex toy gift basket raffle, with maybe something small like a lubricant sample sent to everyone who participates, so everyone gets a little prize no matter what. I don't know what would be a good forum for this sort of thing, eBay comes to mind, naturally, but I'll have to maybe talk about it with some actual sex bloggers I'm fortunate enough to know ;)

It's nice to see that the world has no idea how close-knit the sex community really can be, and how gals and guys rally with big hearts when one of their own is in need.

-TTC

1 comment:

The Butterfly Temptress said...

You are awesome. I like you. Call me friend and I will do the same of you. *hugs*