Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy HNT! (My Very First)

Being a HNT virgin that was thoughtfully schooled in the concept by the always-marvelous Essin' Em, I'm posting my very first pic, taken with a crappy cameraphone while trying to juggle 800 pound boobs. I'm a triple D, so it's no small feat! My batty buddy decided to hitch a ride in honor of Halloween fast approaching.


A big thank you to all of my new friends on Twitter for helping me get adjusted to this whole industry blogging thing. :)

-TTC

5 comments:

Tess said...

That bat is so darn cute. And those boobs, well, erm, er, they are pretty awesome!

Happy HNT!

Ang said...

What an explosion onto the HNT scene! Welcome to the fray!

Anonymous said...

welcome to hnt! :)

what a fun pic...

peace...

The Butterfly Temptress said...

Oh wow!
Was there a bat in the photo?

It's an honor to call you friend. Just know that we expect many more HNT posts in the future. Once the bug has bitten you, it doesn't let go, so be prepared.

*hugs*

PantheraPardus said...

Bat? What bat?

Thanks for the follow on Twitter, and I absolutely love your blog. :)