Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Masturbatory Confessions...

Ala AAG's dresser-lovin, thought I'd share a pathetic and mildly amusing story about my own youthful exploits.

My first orgasm ever was crazy awesome mind-blowing intense. I saw these little black spots dancing in front of my eyes and it felt like the world was exploding. I had been reading an erotica novel snuck to me by my friend, belly down on my bed and didn't even realize what was happening (I'd never heard of frottage, natch) until I came.

Of course, I replicated the act as many times as possible after that, but never to the wonderfulness of that first one. It was only years later I realized what had happened - I had let the book drop after I started getting into it, and dropped my head forward into my pillow as I continued.

I was so destined to be twisted and deviant that my VERY FIRST orgasm was courtesy of accidental auto erotic almost-asphyxiation. Curiously, this did not remain a fetish.

:-D

-TTC

1 comment:

The Butterfly Temptress said...

I love your candor. So glad that you have added your voice to the blogosphere.