Sunday, September 21, 2008

A different sort of sex blogger..

I fell into the industry.

It wasn't intended, however well prepared the years of swiping mom's A&E catalogs and dad's outdated hustlers made me. It was born more out of desperation for employment and a well-timed craigslist ad, candidly.

Though I question the 'well placed' part of that last sentence. It got me into the business, but man did it suck towards the end. I'm sure, despite my best attempts to move on, stories of my last job will sneak into these conversations like well-placed jabs at distant and swear-I'm-over-them exes.

Anyhoo. I'm in an interesting position scribbling out data on sex toys now, and as such, am afforded a unique angle on the adult toy and novelty industry, which I'm looking forward to sharing in this blog. In the interests of full disclosure, I'm also hoping to work in lots of plugs for my soon-to-be-amazing sex toy website, but rest assured this blog will still be full of interesting, socially relevant, and snicker-inducing industry drama.

Love;
TTC

No comments: